• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brave and Gentle Geoffrey

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He just loves attention and is the most sweet and gentle Bun :love:

Picture1749.jpg

Janex

Geoffrey :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Life can be so cruel, keep positive Geoffrey. Lots of kisses and bunny snuggles from Amber x x x

Awwww Jane he is SO gorgeous!!! What a brave lil boy. He is blind isn't he? :( Bless his heart.

Yes, he is blind and profoundly brain damaged. But he has such a will to live. He has had a bad couple of days as he developed an ear infection making his already poor balance even worse :cry: But he has really perked up this evening :D and has managed some physio and some 'brain exercises' to try to get him more co-ordinated.
He is now pigging out on a veggie salad!! :rolleyes:

Janex

Yes, he is blind and profoundly brain damaged. But he has such a will to live. He has had a bad couple of days as he developed an ear infection making his already poor balance even worse :cry: But he has really perked up this evening :D and has managed some physio and some 'brain exercises' to try to get him more co-ordinated.
He is now pigging out on a veggie salad!! :rolleyes:

Janex

Great news:D

:wave: Hello gorgeous Geoffrey! You carry on making good progress - show your mum what a fighter you are!
Jane - you are doing a wonderful job with him. You are both an inspiration to us all.

Andrea
x

Oh bless him, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO handsome!!! I am SO happy to hear that he is feeling better tonight!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Me too i'm totally in love with him. What a lil solider! And so beautiful!
Jane are you like some kinda rabbit saint? ;) You do such good work.

Jane i am so sorry I did not see your earlier thread today and posted this. I just came back to edit my earlier post and you had already seen this.
Binky free over rainbow bridge dear Geoffrey. My thoughts are with you Jane.

Back