• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommendations Please

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I want some toys for the buns, and two hay racks and some hay...
someone recommend me a supplier on line l=please?

(Ive looked at HE and they don't have everything im looking for, and i don't do BB)

Thankyou x

You should get one of those willow baskets I got Bobby & Nibbles. Although it only lasted a week, they loved it!

:wave: Pampered Piggies! They are excellent! Delivery is next day and very good value.

Andrea
x

I use hanging baskets for hay racks. Half moon ones attach to the hutch door, hanging ones obviously from the roof.

I use hanging baskets for hay racks. Half moon ones attach to the hutch door, hanging ones obviously from the roof.

My two have a hanging basket in the shed but they are inside due to spay n being seperate and aren't going back out til its warm...

so because of this, i can't put hanging backets in xxx

i was meaning the hay rack, theres no point getting two i have to replace every week x

For my hayracks I hang willow rings to the bars and stuff the circle bit full of hay the buns love it they can get to it easy and have a good rummage for the tasty bits of hay.
They don't tend to eat the rings but if they do they are quite cheap to replace. :)

Millie is demonstrating them in the pic :lol: although she has pulled most of the hay out, the hayrack is from west wales willow.

DSCF1050.jpg

Back