• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Hi,
I am going to rebond the girls next weekend, I am going to do it in the bathroom... but just wondered if anyone has any tips?
xxx

As I type I am sat in the bathroom with four buns mid bonding!!
I would suggest you get all the bits in there for your own comfort.. I have my dinner (I know its teh bathroom but I need to eat!!!) and laptop, drinks, phone etc... so I dont have to leave.

As for buns I have lots of boxes and tunnels (with 2 exits), 2 litter trays, food, water and oven gloves.

They are chasing and ippig but no real fights so i'm leaving them to it. Only if they grip on shoudl you saparate teh fight... but try to continue teh bonding until they are happy in each others company.

Make sure its a relatively small neutral space and that everything you put in is cleaned esp litter trays... and just be patient and let them get on with it.

Have a look at my post if you want to see some of my panic/issues/pleas etc lol (bonding four - begins today)

Have they been together before? May be a lot easer for you in that case.

Good luck with it all!!!

good luck you two :lol: i had trouble putting my 2 big 1s back togeather, there living as happy as pigs in muck now :lol:

As I type I am sat in the bathroom with four buns mid bonding!!
I would suggest you get all the bits in there for your own comfort.. I have my dinner (I know its teh bathroom but I need to eat!!!) and laptop, drinks, phone etc... so I dont have to leave.

As for buns I have lots of boxes and tunnels (with 2 exits), 2 litter trays, food, water and oven gloves.

They are chasing and ippig but no real fights so i'm leaving them to it. Only if they grip on shoudl you saparate teh fight... but try to continue teh bonding until they are happy in each others company.

Make sure its a relatively small neutral space and that everything you put in is cleaned esp litter trays... and just be patient and let them get on with it.

Have a look at my post if you want to see some of my panic/issues/pleas etc lol (bonding four - begins today)

Have they been together before? May be a lot easer for you in that case.

Good luck with it all!!!

Yreah they are litter mates, theyve been seperate for just over a month. they are within smelling distance as they are in the same room... thankyou... ill let you know how it goes xxx

Back