• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

obsessed with licking

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
lol awww i do love little baby Polo :p ive just ate a lolly and Polo climbed up my chest and tried to lick my lips :shock: lol :love: :love: hes constantly licking my fingers and hands as well and nibbles on my hair when im not looking :rolleyes: god how il miss him when he goes to his forever home :oops: :cry:

Crystal licks me as well but not as much as Polo I think Polo could suffer from OCD lol at least i know he'll make someone out there a very happy bunny mum :D

My Dopey is often licking my hands and eating my hair. He will climb up onto the cushions behind me in order to eat my hair. I think part of the licking thing is probably the salt, as well as the love of course.

Licky bunnies are amazing. My Biscuit licks EVERYTHING!!!
I love it when she just sits and licks the sofa :lol:
She licks everyone too. She doesn't just do it to the people she likes, she licked IndieChic as soon as she met her!!

Hello :wave:

I was starting to get worried, because Alice, my Giant, licks everything, from her cage, to the carpet, to her bed, and basically anything else she can get her tongue on :oops: I was wondering if it was because she was missing something from her diet?

Back