• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have some bonding vibes please....this one REALLY needs to work.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
You probably all remember our lovely black helicopter lop Gyp who has FRS, he is in RiN at the moment.

He has been with us for AGES now and although much of that time was spent making sure his 'episodes' were under control and that he gained weight he has been up for adoption for a few months. In that time he has only had a couple of enquiries and nothing solid has evolved.

Sadly Gyp is a black bunny and because of this no-one gves him a second glance yet he has the most friendly personality and an amazing amount of character if people would only take the time to stop and pet him.

Today he has ben given his first shot at a new home as a house bunny with a gorgeous harlequin lop doe. This home is fantastic and his new 'dad' is great and very passionate about his pets.

Can we please have all your spare loving vibes so Gyp can get all his wishes for christmas and win the love of the pretty Gypsy (oh the irony :lol: ).

You probably all remember our lovely black helicopter lop Gyp who has FRS, he is in RiN at the moment.

He has been with us for AGES now and although much of that time was spent making sure his 'episodes' were under control and that he gained weight he has been up for adoption for a few months. In that time he has only had a couple of enquiries and nothing solid has evolved.

Sadly Gyp is a black bunny and because of this no-one gves him a second glance yet he has the most friendly personality and an amazing amount of character if people would only take the time to stop and pet him.

Today he has ben given his first shot at a new home as a house bunny with a gorgeous harlequin lop doe. This home is fantastic and his new 'dad' is great and very passionate about his pets.

Can we please have all your spare loving vibes so Gyp can get all his wishes for christmas and win the love of the pretty Gypsy (oh the irony :lol: ).

sending every single vibe i can find :)

I love black buns,hope all goes well

Sending all my spare bunny bonding vibes !!!!!! Hope it all goes well :D :D

Just to meniton I have two black bunnies and I htink they are sooo cute!! Its the bun underneath that counts :D

I really dont get why people dont like black buns as much as others, they are gorgeous. Come on Gyp, woo your new ladyfriend

He is not being much of a gentleman at the moment but she is taking it in her stride :roll:

I think Gyp is a stunning bunny, I adore his personality.

Lots of bonding vibes, hope all works out and they fall madly in love with each other soon :D Also, I love black bunnies :love:

we went out with the intention of bringing the black one home.... shame the house is so dark tho i can never see him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I hope SO much that this bonding is successful....for Gyp to finally have a new home in time for Christmas would be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

(((((BONDING VIBES)))))

lots of bonding vibes:D

and by the way Sooz..Len has just rung and updated me on Lily!

I did drop a rather large hint :oops: :lol:

I am sure she is in great hands, I got to see a lot of pictures today and his bunnies have a whale of a time :D

Back