• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreadful Night- 3 Very Poorly Bunnies -10th Dec- Dermot Update Pg 5

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have not been to bed all night as Geoffrey, Dermot and Miss Bunny Penny have been very poorly :cry:

Geoffrey had a seizure :cry:

Dermot's gut problems worsened :cry:

Miss Bunny Penny went into stasis then started to bloat up :cry:

They have all had appropriate treatment which Christobel has allowed me to keep at home.
Geoffrey has not had any more seizures but his balance is at its worst due to his ear infection :cry: If there is no improvement by tomorrow or if he has another seizure I will have to let him go :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dermot and Miss Bunny Penny started to show signs of improvement at about 0500hrs. But with Dermot there is an obvious underlying problem as he has had numerous 'episodes' like this :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Oh no. :( Really hope they improve. I've said it before, but I don't know how you cope with the stress.

C'mon Geoffrey, you've just landed the best home a bunny could have, enjoy it for a long, long time. Please get better Geoffrey.

I hope they all improve quickly, but Geoffrey has really taken my heart :love: and I just want him to have a good life - although I know that may mean a very short one.

Vibes to you for strength to cope with it all.

Thank you for all the vibes :)

Phew, I am a tad cream crackered!! :shock:
Thankfully Dermot and Miss Bunny Penny are continuing to improve :)
They are both eating and pooing again :)
Dermot will stay on Ranitidine for a few days as after one of his 'gut episodes' if the Ranitidine is stopped too soon he gets poorly again :?

Now on to Geoffrey. Well no more seizures so far :D His infected ear is less inflammed and his balance is slightly improved :D He continues to eat very well and he has produced better poo this morning :D He has had all his meds
I'll continue to keep him comfortable today and do some of his Physio if he feels up to it. Then I'll have a chat with Christobel tomorrow. I trust that she will tell me 'straight' if she thinks it is unfare to keep Geoffrey going

Janex

Jane, Just caught up with this thread-

Im glad they are improving a little bit :D BIG vibes to them all esp Geoffrey who I :love: :love: :love: ! Also Big vibes to you Jane to keep you going. My auntie is doing long distance reiki on you all, Have a good day :D xxxx

Sending vibes to help them stay stable and improve ~*~*~

and hope you get a cat nap at some point!

Back