• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I a lop?

Hi everyone:wave:

my name is baby, I'm the cute snowball in the middle of mummy's siggie:D My mummy thinks I may be crossed with a lop, but I'm not crossed at anyone:lol: silly mummy:lol:

She also keeps saying something about lionheads, why would she want one of those:? then she says I'm a lionhead crossed with a lop:roll: but I'm a snowball:lol:

bye:wave:

What baby was trying to say was I think she *might* be a lionlop, her ears are way bigger than choci's and hollys (and lilys, but thats because shes crossed with a nethie:lol: ). And are begining to lop or look like they are. I must get some pics of this, but shes a very camera shy bun and will run just as I'm taking the pic:lol:

vikki and baby:wave:

Hello Baby! :wave:

You may be crossed with a lop, but you need to have loppy ears to actually be classed as a lop, so if they fall down you will be one! And a lionlop at that... cool!

Whatever you are, you are beautiful! :D

im sitting grinning away - its so cute! Bobbing is VERY VERY VERY cute aswell! I love the pic u have of him on ur blog :lol:

Hello Baby! :wave:

You may be crossed with a lop, but you need to have loppy ears to actually be classed as a lop, so if they fall down you will be one! And a lionlop at that... cool!

Whatever you are, you are beautiful! :D

Baby say's 'thank you:D , I don't want my ears to fall down:( I want to be like choci, lily and holly. they already think I'm odd:( mummys saying *please let baby's ears lop* I think she'd like my ears to fall down:lol: '

Baby is just so different, shes the lazy one of the 4. just flops out all day and watches the world go by :lol: only other thing she does is eat, she eats so much:shock: :lol: but choci lily and holly are playful into everything, its why they get on as they can get up to alsorts together (or will do when hollys bonded with them;) ) but they don't like baby, I think they sence she's not going to help them to get up to no good:lol:

:lol: my holli is like that, shell lie at the back of the cage and happily watch the other buns run about and watchin every1 walk past, she gets herself all snug and she snores:lol: :lol: :lol: then my other rabbits are a different story all togeather.. Piper scaled the christmas tree and sent it flyin across the floor, my mum was not best plzed :lol: ;) :p

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

glad baby hasn't done that:lol: shes the only bun in the house til she moves back into her hutch. shes far too lazy to do anything like that:lol:

when i had my Lionhead Simba (now lives with my mum) he had huge ears as well because his mum was a lionlop and his dad was just a normal lionhead so it is possible :D also the 'old' lionhead breed have big ears :)

Baby is way to cute :love:

xxxx

I'm sure her mummy must be a lop (or lionlop) and her daddy a Lionhead. its very funny to watch her ears at the moment, one minute there up next ones down and one sticking up:lol:

I'm even more convinced now that baby and lily share the same daddy. there mums must be different as Lily is lionhead x nethie. having said that Mummy could be the lionhead and there daddys be lop (or lionlop) and nethie, guess I'll never no for sure:lol: :lol: :lol:

I honestly thought Baby was a lop when ya posted that first piccy - me & IndieChic were talking about it in town last week too!
Shes cute regardless though!

OH says "Noone puts Baby in the corner" :lol:

Back