• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack's Been Rehomed

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
:( ! As you probably know we go to our local RSPCA every week or two to photograph their rabbits and put them on Rabbit Rehome. Well, I've had my eye on this chap for a month or so...

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=10305

Only he was gone when we got there today. Apparently he's got a new wife, a lovely enclosure and the run of the garden. I'm sure he's happy and that's the important thing!

Neil

Aww a lovely bunny :D He reminds me of my foster golden Oldie Thelma :D So glad he has a great new home :D

awww sorry Neil. He is a very handsome chap and it sounds like he's got a good set up. :D

I'm sure it's a fate thing because a male Giant Blue Papillon will turn up at a rescue in January. Not that we're looking of course ;) !
They've just had a male French Lop in as well that the Saturday volunteer Louise is going to try with her Angoras

Neil

:lol:
And I worried about having a third :rolleyes:
It must be fate. Kitty wants a big strapping boyfriend.

I'm sure it's a fate thing because a male Giant Blue Papillon will turn up at a rescue in January. Not that we're looking of course ;) !
They've just had a male French Lop in as well that the Saturday volunteer Louise is going to try with her Angoras

Neil

OOOOOhhhhh Another giant, im not jealous promise. :oops: xxx

:lol:
And I worried about having a third :rolleyes:
It must be fate. Kitty wants a big strapping boyfriend.

Our Kitty (French Lop) has her big strapping boyfriend Elvis (Lionhead) :lol: !

20April2007364.jpg

Neil

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww :love:
I love Kitty!
And elvis obviously but kitty just looks so huggable and comfy. I bet if she was a human she'd be a big busty lady :lol:

Back