• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Book Reviews: Why Does My Rabbit...? by Anne McBride

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Is thought some book reviews would be handy references for people looking to read more. So, I'll post some topics (gradually) for each of the rabbit books available and if you own it, or have read it, please post a comment about it.

Why Does My Rabbit...? (Paperback)
by Anne McBride
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Souvenir Press Ltd; Rev Ed edition (20 April 2000)
ISBN-10: 0285635506

ive got it ....has some interesting facts in there ...and a few amusing drawings:)

i enjoyed reading it and have refererd back to it once or twice .

Anne McBride chaired our stream of the RWA conference this year and gave a little talk, she is an excellent speaker who really knows her stuff on rabbit behaviour. I have also read this book and think it is a really good book to give context to why bunnies behave in the way that they do.

It's a very good book and I would recommend reading it. It is a good reference book as well.

Andrea
x

it a good book-better than the rabbit whisperer which sounds good but actually just has random comments about celebrities rabbits!

I have it and enjoyed reading it, a vet nurse recommended it when I got my first 2 buns in adulthood.
I also lent it to my friend before she bunny sat for me so she would know why they were doing certain things :D

Back