• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delivery

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hey everyone, i ordered sum stuff from bunnybasics and pampered piggies on sunday. Got PP on tuesday, but still waiting on BB, is this normal?

(i am not annoyed bcus it hasnt been a long time i jus wondered how long other peoples took if its long compared 2 them iw ill check nothin has gone rogn 2moro xxx)

I wouldn't panic yet as the postal service seems a bit erratic at the moment. I've bought and sold quite a bit on Ebay recently and there seems to be no ryhme nor reason to the delivery dates. Some stuff I sent 2nd class arrived 3 days earlier than the 2 packages I sent 1st class!! Having said that, it's always worth a call to the companies concerned to tell them just in case there's been a hiccup.

Wasn't there someone else who had delivery problems with them?

I wouldn't start getting too worried yet though :) Maybe double check the dispatch date?

Thanks for reminding me about PP site. I was feeling really upset about things but then going on PP and buying xmas pressies for my bunnies has really cheered me up!!:thumb:

I wouldn't panic yet as the postal service seems a bit erratic at the moment. I've bought and sold quite a bit on Ebay recently and there seems to be no ryhme nor reason to the delivery dates. Some stuff I sent 2nd class arrived 3 days earlier than the 2 packages I sent 1st class!! Having said that, it's always worth a call to the companies concerned to tell them just in case there's been a hiccup.

BB use courier rather than Royal Mail

Back