PDA

View Full Version : Delivery

XMissySJx
08-12-2007, 01:05 AM
Hey everyone, i ordered sum stuff from bunnybasics and pampered piggies on sunday. Got PP on tuesday, but still waiting on BB, is this normal?

(i am not annoyed bcus it hasnt been a long time i jus wondered how long other peoples took if its long compared 2 them iw ill check nothin has gone rogn 2moro xxx)

capel
08-12-2007, 01:10 AM
I wouldn't panic yet as the postal service seems a bit erratic at the moment. I've bought and sold quite a bit on Ebay recently and there seems to be no ryhme nor reason to the delivery dates. Some stuff I sent 2nd class arrived 3 days earlier than the 2 packages I sent 1st class!! Having said that, it's always worth a call to the companies concerned to tell them just in case there's been a hiccup.

cute_fuzzies
08-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Wasn't there someone else who had delivery problems with them?

I wouldn't start getting too worried yet though :) Maybe double check the dispatch date?

BinkyBun
08-12-2007, 03:14 AM
Thanks for reminding me about PP site. I was feeling really upset about things but then going on PP and buying xmas pressies for my bunnies has really cheered me up!!:thumb:

XMissySJx
08-12-2007, 02:10 PM
dw got it today.

didnt get my free gift though :(

Ben's mum
08-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I wouldn't panic yet as the postal service seems a bit erratic at the moment. I've bought and sold quite a bit on Ebay recently and there seems to be no ryhme nor reason to the delivery dates. Some stuff I sent 2nd class arrived 3 days earlier than the 2 packages I sent 1st class!! Having said that, it's always worth a call to the companies concerned to tell them just in case there's been a hiccup.

BB use courier rather than Royal Mail