• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jacks-Jane............A very big..........

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
THANK YOU

Jane Dexter has asked me to thank you very, very much for organising the recent competition to raise funds to help with the neutering of the babies born recently, for those of you who aren't aware of the circumstances, Jane Dexter went to a house to rescue 17 rabbits living free and none of them neutered, as you can imagine all the females were pregnant and the 17 turned in to 42, sadly some of the babies died and the number of surving babies is 19, making a total now of 36 bunnies.

The money raised is fantastic and will really help towards the cost of neutering.

A very big thank you to everyone who had a go and a big thank you to those who sent donations

THANK YOU ALL VERY, VERY MUCH

Awwwww Jane D is more than welcome :D
I wish I were able to do as much for Buns as she does. Jane D has rather a good side-kick too ;) :lol: :lol:

Now we need all the Baby Buns to find their forever homes

Janex :wave:

Awwwww Jane D is more than welcome :D
I wish I were able to do as much for Buns as she does. Jane D has rather a good side-kick too ;) :lol: :lol:

Now we need all the Baby Buns to find their forever homes

Janex :wave:

Yes, Alan is brilliant!!, and I really hope we can find them all forever homes when they have been 'done'

Jane, can you amend the amount raised please, just had another £10!!! fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are all great! :D Couldnt ask for a better bunny bunch!! Well done Jane for raising the money and superb rescue and gorgeous bunnies, Jane D for her great rescue too and helping me when the bonding goes abit fur flying :lol: Alan for passing the phone to Jane D at all sorts of hours! Snowy for all the help too!!!! x x x x

Well thank you, but I didn't do much,

Pahhh, didn't do much?! Theo you have 5 of those buns.... so modest!! :lol: :D

And well done Jane on organising it all... I have to admit the guessing was really fun and I just couldn't help coming back for more at one point!

Here's to Jane D and all her helpers! :thumb:

Back