• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny boarding in Nottingham?

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Has anyone heard of or used the Bunny Hall in Ruddington? I saw a flyer for it it in my petshop. Sounds nice but a bit expensive.

They have air conditioned accomodation! Classical music! and toys galore. Plus you have a choice of size of accomodation. Sounds good just wondered if anyone had been.
:D

I came across their website a couple of months back. TBH I was worried if the boys went there they wouldn't want to come back :lol: :lol:

How much is it per night? I cant find any prices on their website. 15ft does sound good but I cant find any mention of exercise or any pictures of runs etc on their website, so am slightly concerned they might think leaving them solely in the hutch would be enough if it's that size.

How much is it per night? I cant find any prices on their website. 15ft does sound good but I cant find any mention of exercise or any pictures of runs etc on their website, so am slightly concerned they might think leaving them solely in the hutch would be enough if it's that size.

hmmm I didn't think about that.can't find a mention in the leaflet. It does say the owner is experienced in animal husbandry and she has her own house rabbits but doesn't explicitely say about excersize.

The price is £7 for delux 5ftx2ftx2ft
£10 for ultra delux 10ftx2ftx2ft
and £13 for luxury 15ftx2ftx2ft. Thats per rabbit but its £3/£4 for the second rabbit and £2/£3 for a third rabbit.

You'd hope with a space of 5ft that there is excersize time :?

I was just curious cos of the layout and with it being a laminate floor, if there is no covering put down for the run any non litter tray trained buns will soil the laminate and over time it will ruin it. With such a set up and with the charges they have you would have thought they would have explained something like that. I just wonder what they actually DO for the money they are charging. I will give thema call on Monday as I know we run a boarding business (nowhere near them) but we have rabbits and piggies ourselves so always on the look out for good boarding ourselves for when we go away if family cant help out and would travel for a good one.

Last edited:
Back