• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrop ....back from vets

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Well Snowdrop is back from the vets . She has had a tough time . she didnt recover too well from the GA and had a funny turn on the way from the main branch to our local surgery where we picked her up :(

She is tucked up indoors for the night now.

Snowdrops teeth are a mess .
there were no spurs but they are all very irregular and yellow. Many of them are loose.
She has calcified masses around some of her roots .

the good news though is that there is no infection. i was so worried that the vet would find a jaw abcess .

We are thinking of looking for a foster home for her ...but have not decided for definate yet. It would have to be someone strong hearted as she is going to have problems and they would have to be near enough to us to use Abbey vets.
We think she would be better in doors and sadly we cant bring her inside here as we just dont have the space.

i will put a proper post about this on rabbits in need later but if anyone thinks they can help please pm me.

Last edited:
Back