• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my 'flower' girls- please look!

flowergirls

Warren Scout
S5300618.jpg

S5300616.jpg

Hi
I'm a bit of a 'lurker' but wanted to share pics of my girls, Daisy, Rose and Bluebell- I posted a while back about how I successfully bonded them- Rose (dutch?) and Bluebell (lop) are unneutered rescue bunnies who were introduced to each other in July ,and Daisy(English) is my original bunny (neutered)- although only had her 6 months. She bonded with them in October. They often snuggle up together in one hutch although they have two- Daisy sleeps alone at night- but haven't managed to get a photo of that yet- they are all in Daisy's in these pics. Thy have free run of the garden together most days.
Thanks for looking!

Rachel

They are lovely. I have two boys and I would really like to add two girls but am not brave enough!:oops:

That it now...you're offically NOT a lurker now that you've post some piccies:D We'll all just keep perstering you for more..they are soooooo cute:)

Back