• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the rarest lionhead colour?

o i dont know, i have got a couple of tabby looking ones - they look more like terriers than rabbits on some lights! - i will post some pics when i work out how to download them from the camera!

I have harlequin, harlequin magpie, chestnut and opal.

However there are many other blacks/greys and browns i have seen on websites. I find some difficult to tell apart it's confusing the colours espcially fawn/orange/tort or whatever they are called.

I don't know I have an orange, a fawn, 2 black(both are very different in looks) and a chocolate. My sisters lionhead is a silver grey colour. Think you can get them in so many different colours pretty much anything - I think!

I think I read that's Blues were a bit rare..or worth a lot or something.. :?

They are all Beautiful though, I have a single mane chinchilla lionhead, and will definitely have more lionheads in the future, such great little personalities they have (in general, no need to tell me everybun is different, I already know that ;) )

Hey Michaela My sister's friend has a chinchilla lionhead, she has a thick mane so i would assume that means double?

My opal one is grey however during his molt he gets a slight brown tinge. Aimee I like the look of your black lionheads but are they just called black or is there a different name for thier colouring like chinchilla for certain grey rabbits?

Back