• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how much can you bribe your bun with food

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I had Polo out earlier, he was right at the very end of the garden, my garden is over 100 ft long so he was quite far away. When it was time for me to put him back instead of trying to catch him, I just called him with a bag of veggies, and he came running(or hopping I should say) none of my others will do it, and I have to chase them round the garden:lol: how easily bribed are your rabbits?
Sallyx

The noise of pellets rattling in a treatball is irresistible to my buns. If they don't come when called, all I have to do is get that out and suddenly there are 3 buns by my feet on their hind legs begging for a treat.

Mine will do anything for a Barley Ring or spring green leaf :shock: :lol: They can smell them from a mile :lol:

Mine are food obsessed so I can pretty much get them to do anything with a few treats, veg or pellets!

They were cat flap trained within a few minutes!

I just have to walk into the kitchen and I have Melanie begging!! She doesn't look impressed when I don't have anything for her!!:lol:

I just have to walk into the kitchen and I have Melanie begging!! She doesn't look impressed when I don't have anything for her!!:lol:

I know exactly what you mean, I'm always in and out of our garage where my two live as its also our utility where the washer and freezer are and every time I go in they come running begging for something yummy! I blame my husband, he has recently admitted to taking something out to them every time he goes in the garage :roll: :roll:

as soon as guiness even sees his treat box he goes mad, start climbing and jumping all over me! Very easily bribed with food!

try your other rabbits with a small peice of bannana, rabbits love bananna, im sure they will come running! Make sure not to feed them too much though as it is very sugary, and can also be addictive to rabbits!

Only three of my buns will even TOUCH banana. I guess they're a weird bunch!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spring greens and curly kale are THEIR weaknesses.................:lol:

i bribe mine every daywith food.

in the morning i let them out into the garden whilst i sort out litter trays etc, when i want them in the run i just shake the pellets at then and in they jump.

at night after their garden time i just show them the bowl of veg and they run straight into their hutch.

luckily i never have to chase them round to get them in:lol:

try your other rabbits with a small peice of bannana, rabbits love bananna, im sure they will come running! Make sure not to feed them too much though as it is very sugary, and can also be addictive to rabbits!

:D Mine LOVE banana!! I love the squelching noise they make when eating it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back