• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for duchess, we may lose her/ud she,s gone

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
:cry: :cry: :cry: i got asked to go round and see one of the mums at the school this morning as she thought her bunny wasnt eating. I knew ther minute i saw her she was extremely poorly:cry: :cry: she is a bag of bones and could barely lift her head up, she apparently hasnt eaten for 4 days,Why on earth they didnt get her to a vet saddens me she is now with my vet who has put her on a heatpad and will try to save her, i fear it may be to late :cry: :cry: :cry: im in for a very sad day i can just feel it please spare a thought for duchess today:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Oh hun, how awful!!!!! Poor Duchess.:cry: :cry: :cry: WHY do people wait FOUR DAYS to seek help for these poor buns when it LITERALLY makes the difference between life and death?????????????????:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry:

Sending MEGA vibes to Duchess. xxx:cry: :cry:

Oh that's awful :cry:

Some people :roll: If your child didn't eat for a day or two you would take them to the GP, why not a rabbit :?

RIP little Dutchess xxx binky free girl

POor, poor little Duchess.:cry: :cry: :cry:

It makes me SO angry. If she had been taken to the vet sooner, she very likely might have still been around now.:evil: :evil: :evil:

Binky Free Forever, Sweet Girl. xxxxx:cry: :cry:

How sad and unnecessary. :evil: I think people seem to believe that a rabbit is like a cat or dog, and that if you leave them a few days maybe they'll perk up again - but still, FOUR days?!! As was said earlier, if your child didn't eat for four days and you didn't take them to a doctor you'd be done for serious neglect! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

AMETHYST

Back