• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

name my bunnies .......

Bonniebunny

Warren Scout
Hi
I am ashamed to say that I got two gorgeous little nethie brothers a few months back and can't find any suitable names that I like for them, so I have been affectionately calling them little bunny boys. Perhaps you can give me some inspiration, as they need something permanent.....

They are fairly small, and more or less identical. Their coats are mainly chocolate brown with some lighter brown running through and they have dark brown eyes. They are very pretty (could be mistaken for girls!!). One is a little bolder than the other, but both are easy to handle. They are so sweet and deserve to have proper names, not just my little nick names!!

Thank you all.
xx

Buttons and Minstrel..as of their colour! and they are small:D

or Fred and Bart ..no reason just popped into my head!

Or Pixie and Elf..or Imp...

Or Shrimp and Tiddly!:lol:

Fred & barney
Tiny & Tim
Bert & Ernie
Corbet & Barker
Ben & Jerry
Bill & Ben
Compo & Cleggy
Rodney & delboy
Peter & Pan

Nice to meet someone else who has a pair of nethie boys!! As for names, i'm hopeless.. We've had the younger bloke for 5 months and only named it now.. and he is very pretty!!! Are you into rhyming names for pairs (eg fudge and smudge ?)???

smudge, peanut, squishy.. I like rolo and buttons!!!

Yoda and Gedi
Kermit & Gonzo
Caeser & Brutus
Ant & dec
Peter & Hook
Starsky & Hutch
Tom & Jerry
Scooby & Scrappy
Fred & Ginger
Romeo & Tibalt or Mercutio
Elvis & The King (or any other singer with a good name)

Back