• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mozart update, with picture!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I'm sure you all remember Mozart, a bunny Briar Patch Rescue saved from an abusive husband
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=108396&highlight=mozart

Well I went round and met Mozart last night. He is the most gorgeous bunny ever, and soooo friendly! He was constantly wanting attention and nose rubs.
He has been confined to his cage to help the leg heal, he was allowed out for a little run the other day and would not stop binkying around so he had to be put back before he hurt himself :roll: He will make someone a wonderful pet once he is all better, but there is still a long way to go so can we have fingers and paws crossed for this lovely bun :D
DSC00008.jpg

He is making good progress, it will be a few more weeks before he goes back for more xrays and we will know wether he can keep the leg, but it is looking much better! He kept turning round when I tried to get a picture of his leg...I think he is worried people will be put off him :lol: :lol:
DSC00009.jpg

His fur is starting to grow back.

Eve said a big thank you for the donations she has recived so far, it all goes towards Mozart's on going treatment.

He is SO gorgeous!!! It still makes me feel physically ill to think what he has been through.:cry: :cry: :cry: I am sending masses of vibes to him for his leg to continue to heal and improve. xxx

Thank you! You would think he would be afraid of humans after what he has been through but he is just so loving and affectionate, it really upsets me to think about it too :cry:

Back