• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty moses

my naughty buns got in our living room when I was sleeping off a night shift and chewed through our phone and bt home hub. we had cable tidy round most of the wire and I had stuffed a cushion between the sofa and wall to stop them getting behind and to the wires. Other half nearly died not having internet for 5 days. It was second phone because of this!! bunnies not allowed in living room unless supervised now:lol:

That was one of the first things Barney did when he had a run around the living room... his only ever run around the living room, actually. :oops: I KNEW he'd do it. But it was raining heavily, he needed his hutch cleaning so he had to go somewhere whilst I went out and got drenched doing it... I took him inside, asked my parents to watch him for a few minutes... They said they would, and I kept telling them I meant it, they'd need to watch him really closely, they both just looked at me like I was a bit crazy and fussing needlessly... Then later that night I was told to pay for a new phone because my rabbit had bit right through the cable. :roll: Like I hadn't warned them fifty times. Ah well!

I've got to admit, phone cables do look chewable...

Back