• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another free ad

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
yous are probably getting sick of all these being posted now but i was browsing through the free ads and saw the most beautiful rabbit ever and hes near me as well reason why im posting him up is because i know of a few breeders of lionheads in this area and i just know one of them will take this beautiful boy so if anyone in Northumberland/Newcastle can take him in then i can collect and deliver if needed

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1031274835/0d33a216.html

if i get him i cant keep him full time but i could place him on rabbits in need and the main rabbit rehome website :? have emailed the person anyway just waiting for a reply to see if hes still available i dont mind paying the £5 if it means he doesnt fall into a breeders hands

Back