• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diddy, Horizon & Boyce

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
i MANAGED to get an excelent pic of them sitting together and though id share it:D :D
blackhare018.jpg

blackhare030.jpg

enjoy!!!:D

5wks boyce died this mourning the vet thinks it may be due to the stress of losing his mum Diddy is still with me but doesnt look very happy at all:cry: :cry:

Boyce was the tan one same as his mum. Horizon wasnt sick but she got an intestinal block causing her gut to seeze fuctioning but the time it was relized that something was wrong it was to late! she died in my arms last nite my poor beautiful sky Goddess:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

RR, have you brought diddy inside? just its v cold and without his mummy and brother he will be cold, could heklp him pull thru if hes in the warm xxx

yes shes indoors with me in my room but still looks very sad just sits there no bounce in her at all should i put one of my other kits with her to see if its lack of bunny company?:cry:

Back