• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best ever xmas pressie?

Last years took some beating as my hubby got me a new car:D

I think this year has definately topped last year - its nothing to unwrap, its nothing that expensive and its not really for me.

FLOPSY HAS A NEW WIFE:D :D :D

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=10154

This has made my christmas already as I am so happy for Flopsy to have a wife and for Jem to have a hubby to look after her.

Roll on Saturday when they come home.

P.S. Sorry but i have managed to post my happy news in every thread i can get it into - i am just sooooo happy:D :D

That is FANTASTIC!!!!!:D :D

And I don't BLAME you for posting about it everywhere.....and I really enjoy reading about it! I LOVE seeing people get SO excited about the imminent arrival of new buns.....that's how you KNOW that the buns are going to the RIGHT place!!!!!:D :D :D

I could NEVER find new bunnies boring!!!!!:D :D :D Will be expecting LOADS of pics when they are all home and settled!!!:D :D

awwww, lucky bunny! Jem is gorgeous!!!!! I bet you're soe xcited, iw as when I was waiting to get Basil :lol:

I don't mean it would be boring to people cos its a new bun but they are probably sick of reading about it:lol: cos its on all the threads everywhere.

Hope I don't get into trouble for covering the whole site with Flopsy and Jem:lol: :D

Back