• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia Says....U/D BACK FROM VET

capel

Warren Veteran
I'm all better now mum. Are you sure I HAVE to go to see Kevin tomorrow?
DSC03270.jpg

Look, I can stand up and stretch and everything!!!
DSC03268.jpg

DSC03271.jpg

Yummy greens
DSC03276.jpg

Last edited:
Floss's eye has healed nicely, although she's been left with some scarring. That means she has a matching pair of eyes now as last year's myxi episode left her right eye scarred. Nia is fit and well. Kevin was so pleased with how the endoscopy site has healed that he photographed it:lol: . Best of all was the news that she has gained 60 gms. I asked about having her spayed at a later date and he said that he meant to talk to me about it as during the endoscopy there was no sign of a uterus, though he says it may have been tucked away somewhere out of his sightline. Given the history I have of her I very much doubt that she'd been spayed and there was no sign of a scar either.

Last edited:
Aww bless her,

I've not been on the forum since monday so I missed what was happening with her,

Glad she's doing well though

Aww bless her,

I've not been on the forum since monday so I missed what was happening with her,

Glad she's doing well though

It was just her follow-up visit following her crashlanding adventure and Ec diagnosis. She's a totally different bunny these days! It must be the transformation to housebunny that's done it!:lol:

She is. She's still in the crate, although we don't have to put the cover on it as she can't jump(unless it's from someone's shoulders:)rolleyes: )out of it. I can't let her range freely at the moment as she doesn't believe in litter training! She is so affectionate though. When she sees someone she rushes over to welcome them.

Awww, bless! I am SO happy that she is doing SO well....and that she has found such a wonderful home!!!!!:D :D :D

:wave: Glad she's doing so well.. I'll pop up in the week if I'm feeling well enough..
How's foster bunny doing ? any idea how long you'll have her ?

Back