• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jem

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2007_1204nov0015.jpg

2007_1204nov0020.jpg

these were taken before Flopsy came over for a date .
the next ones of her should include her new husban ...they are getting on great.:D ;)

:no: Don't you all get too broody and gaga over her cos hopefully she is coming home with me at the weekend to live with Flopsy by the seaside.:D

I know I am biased but they do make a good looking couple.:lol:

Here is a piccie of Flopsy before he went down to meet Jem.

DSCF0741.jpg

Hopefully there will be lots more piccies of them together soon (fingers crossed)

Well its now official my babies are coming home soon.:D :D :D

I do love a happy ending - especially when its mine - well Flopsy and Jems really:lol:

Can't wait to get loads of piccies to put on - hope its not too dark by the time I get them home and settled tomorrow.

Its Christmas Day for me TOMORROW as this is the best present I could have ever wanted:D :D :D

One more sleep babies and I'm coming to get you.:lol:

The love buns are home after a 2 hour trip in the rain and sleet:shock:

They are snuggled in their hutch and Jem has managed to negotiate the stairs - they havn't ventured into their run yet but they have been eating and pooing everywhere:lol: :lol:

I have left them for now but hopefully will get some piccies tomorrow when its light.

Hopefully when I get a new piccy I can persuade someone to do me a new siggy?;) ;)

Last edited:
Back