PDA

View Full Version : So sad, look how long these 2 have been in rescue

sgprescue
06-12-2007, 08:20 PM
I was just browsing through the older bunnies and came accross this pair, look how long they have been in rescue :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=5433

Amy & Amber
06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Rugby is near me too, but I cant take any more on. :cry:

March Hare
06-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh, how sad. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

rngpwelfare
06-12-2007, 09:00 PM
They've never had any interest :( It is a shame but at least they've a home here with us until the right permanent one comes along.:)

Amy & Amber
06-12-2007, 09:07 PM
They've never had any interest :( It is a shame but at least they've a home here with us until the right permanent one comes along.:)

Hello, nice to meet you. :D Its great you can provide for them till they can be forever homed. I help out at our local rescue cleaning out, handling buns. If you ever need any help pm me im in leamington. x x x

Spacegirl
06-12-2007, 11:49 PM
They look like such a lovely pair too. What a shame :(

honeybunny
06-12-2007, 11:53 PM
shame the are still there..i highlighted them for the secret santa and hoped someone may notice they were really long termers...

Come on someone make their Christmas dreams come true:D

mullethead
07-12-2007, 12:48 AM
Now thats really upset me ,all i know is that there getting good care where they are but there should be a loving forever home out there somewhere,i would deffo take them if i had the room age does not bother me as i know that they will have there last days happy and in comfort:( :( :( :(

rngpwelfare
07-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Amy thank you for your offer I'll bear it in mind. Which rescue do you help out at Jane's or Rags.:)

Jill thank you I didn't know that they had been put forward for the secret santa.
If they get something it will make their Christmas.Especially if it's a new home.:D

abbymarysmokey
07-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Aww, that's really sad.

Are they still 5 years old Tracey?

sgprescue
07-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Amy thank you for your offer I'll bear it in mind. Which rescue do you help out at Jane's or Rags.:)

Jill thank you I didn't know that they had been put forward for the secret santa.
If they get something it will make their Christmas.Especially if it's a new home.:D

Blimey is RAGS still going? :lol: Amy helps out at Jane's :D
I know those 2 bunnies will be getting well looked after with you, I just find it so sad that in the amount of time you have had them they have had no interest :cry: They look lovely bunnies but sadly many people seem to go more for the colour than anything else :cry: It would be so nice if someone offered them a home before xmas, there must be someone out there :)