• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So sad, look how long these 2 have been in rescue

They've never had any interest :( It is a shame but at least they've a home here with us until the right permanent one comes along.:)

They've never had any interest :( It is a shame but at least they've a home here with us until the right permanent one comes along.:)

Hello, nice to meet you. :D Its great you can provide for them till they can be forever homed. I help out at our local rescue cleaning out, handling buns. If you ever need any help pm me im in leamington. x x x

shame the are still there..i highlighted them for the secret santa and hoped someone may notice they were really long termers...

Come on someone make their Christmas dreams come true:D

Now thats really upset me ,all i know is that there getting good care where they are but there should be a loving forever home out there somewhere,i would deffo take them if i had the room age does not bother me as i know that they will have there last days happy and in comfort:( :( :( :(

Amy thank you for your offer I'll bear it in mind. Which rescue do you help out at Jane's or Rags.:)

Jill thank you I didn't know that they had been put forward for the secret santa.
If they get something it will make their Christmas.Especially if it's a new home.:D

Amy thank you for your offer I'll bear it in mind. Which rescue do you help out at Jane's or Rags.:)

Jill thank you I didn't know that they had been put forward for the secret santa.
If they get something it will make their Christmas.Especially if it's a new home.:D

Blimey is RAGS still going? :lol: Amy helps out at Jane's :D
I know those 2 bunnies will be getting well looked after with you, I just find it so sad that in the amount of time you have had them they have had no interest :cry: They look lovely bunnies but sadly many people seem to go more for the colour than anything else :cry: It would be so nice if someone offered them a home before xmas, there must be someone out there :)

Back