• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Girls had a little run-around!! PICS!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
I let the girls have a little run-around on their last night indoors (hopefully!!). They were in a metre by half a metre rectangle so not much room. They are as lively as always, but I sat in with them, and they were really friendly. Molly asked for nose-rubs and Milly was trying to get my FULL attention. So cute. Wanna ask one thing: When can they go back out into their run? Here are some pictures:

87i584k.jpg

8g3otxg.jpg

^ Oh no, Milly's ears are missing. :lol:

6ov2x08.jpg

8b3yzwj.jpg

^ Spot Milly game!!!

6tf3xvn.jpg

^ Cute picture of them both.

Unfortuntally, I had to use the flash. It wouldn't have worked otherwise. The one with Milly's ears missing is my finger trying to hide the flash. Obviously didn't work. Tell me what you think.

it was two weeks before my vet signed off Alvin as healed... he knew he was out and about because hes a house rabbit but we was asked to keep him calm until the two weeks were up...

they are so lovely hun :D :D

They look like they are doing fab! :D No advice as mine were both done before coming to me. Hope they keep recovering well x x x x

Just got back from vets!! They say their wounds are healing well and they are happy with their progress, but they have to stay indoors until Monday morning. (secretly, :D :D :D ). My parents don't like them being indoors because they smell, but I love having them indoors. Anyway, expect a few more photos of them both over the next few days. :D Oh, and the vet said they were very pretty. I felt so proud. :D

Back