• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies waving things around

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
my rabbit sometimes pick up a toy in her mouth, point her nose at the aky and then wave the pbject from left to right a few times.

I thought it was just her but then I saw a video of someone else's bunny doing the same thing! is there a reason for it?

Gus does this with a wooden jingle toy thing, he will then throw it at Poppy :roll: Maybe your bun is looking for someone to throw it at :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Jack fetches his jingly ball when I say "Wheres your ball Jack" he then throws it in the air at his wifeybun :shock: :lol:

mady does this , moses doesn't seem to be a toy lover really. just likes eating :lol: i always thinks she's re-arranging the place saying 'this doesn't go here, it goes..............here !' she never seems to hit moses thou

:shock: So there seems to be a theme of bunnies throwing things at their partners :shock: Do you think we need to set up a battered bunny hotline :lol: :lol: :lol:

nettle does this with tubes and these little toys that came with his willow ball - he also sometimes picks them up and stands on his hind legs boxing them and then throws them across the room (and sometimes falls over backwards in the process).:lol:

Jack throws his jingle ball around but Millie is like a dog she runs round with things in her mouth, the other night she ran around with a big apple branch in her mouth.

Bobby does this. He trying to throw EVERYTHING. Evrything is a toy if you're Bobby!! When I adopted him, Angie gave me his jingle ball too because he was "quite attached to it". He chucked it so hard on the concrete, he's cracked it!!

My Jack fetches his jingly ball when I say "Wheres your ball Jack" he then throws it in the air at his wifeybun :shock: :lol:

awww that's so cute :)
Jack doesn't understand hooman talk, Millie does but sometimes pretends not to usually when she's being naughty. :?

Deej likes to pick the pens and scissors out of my magazine rack (It's one of those material ones with a wooden frame and pockets on the front), and just fling them onto the floor! If you pick up a pen and hold it in front of him he will take it and toss it onto the floor! He also loves flinging sheets of paper around! :lol:

teegs loves it when you give him a ball of scrunched up paper he throws it all over the place :lol: both of them pick up their jingle ball and smack it on the ground :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back