• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rip Pillow...and why??

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Ever since he moved inside, Sasuke's had a sofa cushion in his cage.
For months it's been standing somewhat untouched, with only a few chew holes here and there, but today when I came up to him it was completely torn apart, its insides scattered across the cage.
Why did he break it just now? And for you people who use dog beds or vetbeds in your rabbit cages...how do you do it without the bunny eating it?
He still won't touch his stuffed toy though, none of my bunnies do, pillows however stand no chance, they're either eaten or peed on. (Well can't say the stuffed toys are always that clean either...:roll: )

:wave: I think bunnies seem to have sudden missions. Like mine were on one with the sofa - chewing it and trying to get all over it for a week or 2 then they stopped. Neettle has just had an obsession with trying to get behind the TV but has forgotten that now. The last 2 days their mission has been to try to get to the pot pourri to eat it. Going past the sofa and tv as though they don't exist! They seem to lull you into a false sense of security - like they are fine with an object for ages so you think oh i don't have to worry about that and then woosh they have mangled it.

Back