• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to buy A&P in Notts?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
SS is getting rather expensive, so I would like to start introducing some A&P into my bunnies diets. Does anybody know where I can but A&P in Notts...pref. close to Nottm.

Amy

This is where I used to go:
F Martin & Son ARNOLD NOTTINGHAM
Dorket Head Farm
Calverton Road Nottinghamshire NG5 8PU 01159 268703

They also do megazorb, reidgrass and hay bales. You'll need to ring to ask them to keep a bag aside for you. It was about £6 a bag.

Otherwise, from the website:
http://www.allenandpage.com/searchdb2.asp

These stock allen and page products, not necessarily the pellets, so you'll need to ask.

Oh I hope they still do it then...I started using SS when I just had Audrey.

i'm sure they'd get some in for you.

This is where I used to go:
F Martin & Son ARNOLD NOTTINGHAM
Dorket Head Farm
Calverton Road Nottinghamshire NG5 8PU 01159 268703

They also do megazorb, reidgrass and hay bales. You'll need to ring to ask them to keep a bag aside for you. It was about £6 a bag.

Otherwise, from the website:
http://www.allenandpage.com/searchdb2.asp

These stock allen and page products, not necessarily the pellets, so you'll need to ask.

I usually get mine from there. I used to get it from Seals Fodder Room in Swanwick, derbys before. Should be going up there on sat/sun if want me to pick up a bag for you.

Thanks for the offer Suzanne. Do you live anywhere near Wilford? If not it would probs be easier to make the journey myself.

Amy

I think when my boyfriend is back up with his car I will be switching my two onto this aswell as I have been told great things about it...I just wish they sold smaller bags because who knows where on earth I am going to store it :?

Actually thats a thought, is there anyone or even a few people in Nottingham that would be interested in splitting a bag up?

I think when my boyfriend is back up with his car I will be switching my two onto this aswell as I have been told great things about it...I just wish they sold smaller bags because who knows where on earth I am going to store it :?

Actually thats a thought, is there anyone or even a few people in Nottingham that would be interested in splitting a bag up?

I have 9 bunnies (plus 1 foster) so would easily get through a bag on my own, but I'll send it your way if mine won't eat it :lol:

Thanks for the offer Suzanne. Do you live anywhere near Wilford? If not it would probs be easier to make the journey myself.

Amy

Sorry - I don't live near Wilford. I live in Aspley so it might be a bit too far.

The best before date on mine is usually about 4 - 6 months.

Back