• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen & page pellets ?????

mullethead

Mama Doe
Just bought them from the farm for the first time there in a brown and white bag ,£8 for 20kgs,they look really good,they have got fibre 23%,grass, oat fibre,alfalfa mint,protexin probiotics and omega 3 oils ,is this ok or is there more than one allen & page pellet,rick

As far as I can remember, A&P come in a brown sack, with a black helicopter bunny on the front.
The Natural pellets are what you want as has already been mentionned.

As far as I can remember, A&P come in a brown sack, with a black helicopter bunny on the front.
The Natural pellets are what you want as has already been mentionned.

Yeah mines a brown sack but white on back with all the info,does £8 sound right for 20kgs

Absolutely. It's excellent value - best quality food for them IMHO.

I use A & P, the natural pellets in the brown bag is the one you want, the breeders and growers is in the yellow bag. Mine are £7.50 for a bag at my local Hungry Horse so £8 is about right.

All good news then,they seem too like them but are a bit slower on eating them,but i suppose thats the swap over,there still getting there other one for now too till they get used too it:D

Back