• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awwww moses is such a love

madysmummy

Mama Doe
we now have this thing going where i'll give him a face rub for a bit then he'll stop me to lick my hand, then he'll make me face rub him again and so it goes on for about 5 mins. how cute is he. he tries to do the same with mady moo but she's not having any of it - she'll get her licks from him then b:censored:er off :shock: :roll:

Ah poor ol' Moses, he just wants a little love back. I love it when my bunny's lick my hand, I feel quite honoured they consider me one of their own:lol:

I love it when they lick you :D Only one of mine licks me :( I love her love: My foster bun is so cute too, she loves nose rubs now and then she stuffs her face close up to mine to ask me for more nose rubs :lol: :love:

Last edited:
Owww saffy never licks me.
She used to as a baby, quite alot actually as she has grown older the only mouth contact to me is a bite!!!

Back