• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 day till Alvin goes...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
to his new home ...
im so pleased for him cos hes gonna be a spoilt housebunny...but...

gawd its gonna be hard saying bye :? :?
why do i let this happen ...and i always fall for the cheeky , naughty , bouncy , little boys :cry: :cry:
2007_1103oct0031.jpg

Last edited:
It must be hard to let them go when you look after them - I am sure he is going to a lovely bunny home.:D

I don't think I could do it as I am tooooo soft and would cry when they went.:cry:

You should be proud of doing a good job whilst he was with you.:D

oh i am ...
but
<sigh>

he was so nippy when he came , didnt like being stroked ...now hes a lovely affectionate bun and someone else is gonna get all that affection :(

Awww hun its hard letting them go but think about what a difference you have made in the little guys life :D Thinking of you x

He is a very lucky bunny to have met you. I still cry when each and every one goes to their new homes :oops: Just cant help it :oops: I have even cried infront of the new owners :?

I thought about your Alvin,

Especially when I saw the picture!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

its freaky aint it.... i could have taken him and ste would never have noticed we had two bunnies instead of 1.... not sure the Alvins would have been too happy about it tho :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back