• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hunter x

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
My little boy is settled in already :shock: He was trying to get out the carrier the whole way home. I set up a box in my mums cupboard for him to hide and he jumped straight up onto the bed and started chasing his tail and playing with his toys :lol:

DSC06076.jpg

DSC06095.jpg

DSC06106.jpg

DSC06112.jpg

DSC06118.jpg

DSC06133.jpg

Here I was scratcing his tummy and he was purring so loud :shock: My mum was like he is vibrating :lol:

DSC06137.jpg

DSC06143.jpg

DSC06155.jpg

DSC06164.jpg

He is just flat out on his back in the middle of my mums bed right now :lol:

Not yet :lol: Im going to let him just settle for a little while first and let Smirnoff get used to being able to smell him in the house ;) x

He just ran and jumped of the bed head first into his litter tray :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: He is a nutter :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way just incase anyone is thinking why on earth would she call him Hunter, its because he is named after my dad. It has nothing to do with actual hunting :D

He is so gorgeous, even my boyfriend though he was lovely :D
I always forget just HOW small kittens are :shock:

Hes soooo cute!!!! They grow up way too fast though :( Still cant believe my little kitten is now 4 and a half! Its madness!!
Im having kitten cravings...l9ol

Back