• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsorship pack

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
If you were sponsoring a bunny what would you expect to see in a sponsorship pack or what would you like to see in a pack?

Ummmm a little fact file on the bun maybe? with a photo?

And a certificate of 'sponsorship' xxxxxx

i didnt get anything.... but personally for me as its money going to the rescue which desperately needs it a photo of my sponsor bun is all id want...im sure i wont stop at one bunny... :oops: :oops: :oops:

the lovely BBmommy got me a few photos of my sponsor bun which i sent to jessops myself and i now have a gorgeous picture to hang on my wall :)

if anyone wants to see the angel ill happily post his pic :)

I once sponsered a bunny and got promised updates and piccies of the bunny.Never happened:cry:
I think updates and piccies of the sponsered bunny is important.
On the initial sponser a fact file and piccie of the bunny would be good:D

personally...if i had the time it qwould be good to do levels of sponsourship.

i.e. basic sponsorship. Fact page, photo, updates

then a 'dulxue sponsorship' (more money 4 rescue:D) but they get a little something extra...dont know what, sumthing cheap like... keyring or mug, sumthing you can get printed on cheap, but looks nice, and the sponsourship is more.

but it depends, me being me i love things like that id go 4 a duluxe lol! but its probaly just me

the packs I do you get a newsletter every 3 months a pic and keyring and cards for b'day, christmas etc

elaine

our sponsors get
info about charity
info about bun
photos
keyring
2 other gifts which may vary (eg magnet / coaster / bookmark / writing paper)
and updates

I was lucky with a recent sponsorship programme, the majority of people said don't send me anything as I want all the funds to go to the rescue. That was great. For another rescue, we sent a pic of the bunny, a certificate or bookmark, an Xmas card and calendar. I have recently sponsored a couple of bunnies and I have said no to a pack. Some people buy sponsorship as an Xmas gift and they do like a pack to give as their gift.

awwwww.... i had the option to take my own pic but didnt have my camera :oops:

i think i wasnt too bothered about all the info cus i saw him in real life and sponsored him because i couldnt get him out of my mind.... dreading going back when we try to bond Alvin again cus theres loads of residents who need sponsorship :shock:

That's brilliant folks, some good ideas there, I think it would be nice to get a picture of the said bunny, but I understand that rescues need to keep it to a minimum otherwise it defeats the object of the exercise.

Thanks guys

I think, if possible, the person who sponsers should be able to go visit their sponser bun - so I would like to have an "invitation" included in my sponser pack. Regular updates as well would be a must.

our sponsors get
info about charity
info about bun
photos
keyring
2 other gifts which may vary (eg magnet / coaster / bookmark / writing paper)
and updates

Ooooh still havent posted the cheque :oops: :oops: :oops: And I promised to get this one out straight away :oops: :lol:

Just put a sticky note on the front door so I will see it when I go to work tomorrow :roll: :lol:

All I would want is a picture of the bun, even just sent in an email would be fine :D x

I think email should be used if possible to send the updates and photos etc. Obviously there is no cost to the rescue this way so all sponsorship goes where it is needed. :D

Maria x

I think all i would like (as has been said) would be a picture of the bun and just a bit about it - how it came into rescue / personality etc. and then maybe just now and again letting me know how it is getting on and if it gets a forever home etc. It would just be nice to be kept in the picture of how the little bun is getting on :D

Back