• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

really worried

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
baby Polo isnt looking to good :cry: he/she is half the size of his/her sister Polo has stopped eating and feels really boney he/shes gone quite lethagic now... im heartbroken :cry: i think Polo may be joining her mummy and sibling at the rainbow bridge soon :cry: :cry:

I guess the most important thing is hydration...can you get him to the vets for some S/C fluids?

i have seringe fed Polo theres no change hes just sleeping :? if im honest im skint so theres no way i can afford an emergancy vet appointment unless my mum offers to pay/go halfers which i can ask and im sure she would say yes as shes the one who rescued these babes in the first place.

Can you harvest some caecotrophs from a healthy adult Bun

Make up a liquid feed of cooled boiled water/caecotrphs and some crushed up Rabbit pellets. Give 1-2ml every hour
If you have any Infacol give 0.5ml before alternate feeds

Janex

thank jane Mistys the healthiest bun will get some caecotrphs off him... if i can and il do what you've said to do. i also have Infacol so can also give Polo that before feeds aswell.

xx

Back