• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

his growth is slowing :(

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Alvin has only put on 150g in 3 weeks.... my dreams of a big bunny have well and truely been dashed...

i was sooo sure his dad was huge too i must of imagined it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Little is better! Larger animals have more stress put on their organs and joints and that's why larger breeds have shorter lifespans.

Yep, little bunnies are survivalists! You will get many more years with him this way!

Little is better! Larger animals have more stress put on their organs and joints and that's why larger breeds have shorter lifespans.

i know but he always looks so tiny :lol: :lol: :lol: id be happy with another kg but i doubt ill get it now....

i have no idea what he is..... just a lop... his dad looked big and his mom looked average... i was hoping for a bigger bun i guess hes sooooo tiny

He looks a lot like Poppy, she's a dwarf lop and isn't very big.

PB130429.jpg

I must admit, I hoped Charlie was going to turn out to be quite large, he was pretty big at 10 weeks, I'm not bothered now though, if I wanted a big bunny I'd get a french lop but I'll have to wait until we move somewhere else.

You could borrow Millie for a few days I'm sure you'd soon go off Big Bunnies then either that or your house would fall down from the destruction her and Alvin would cause :lol: :lol:

Back