• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet holly

I would like to indroduce you to Holly, the preloved/freead bun. I put her link in a thread on here the other day, hoping someone would help her or help me to get her. very kindly victoria39 collected her and kept her for a couple of days til I could collect from birmingham newstreet station.

well today I went to collect her, she is a really stunning bun, I love her already. she was very calm on the train and a big cuddle when we got home. I'm now letting her settle in her hutch:D

ImportedPhotos00503.jpg

ImportedPhotos00504.jpg

ImportedPhotos00505.jpg

Uh - Oh...............there goes the siggie again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS............she is GORGEOUS!!!!!:D :D :D

:wave: :wave: :rabbit2: Hello Holly and Vikki, glad you both got home safely. It was very nice to meet you Vikki and it was a pleasure looking after you Holly:love:

she was listed on freeads, I fell in love with her, but I got no reply when I conted her owner. then the add was removed. but on sunday saw the add on preloved. put her up on here in the hope someone could help her or get her too me. and victoria kindly offered to get her. I'm not sure what sort of situtation she was from, whether it was breeder or joust some one who couldn't keeper her. all I know is I love her:D

Back