• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny bonding help

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
Hello all:wave:

I just wanted to know if neutered males will bond ok with other neutered males?

I know that i cannot gaurantee that any bunnies will bond but I just wanted to check to see if I would be able to mix males. I'm scared of them fighting:(

You can, but they are much trickier than other combinations I think. It works best if they are brought up together, neutered before they start fighting and are then never separated (same as any bonded pair). I'm pretty sure some people on here have done it though. Like you said, it depends on the individual bunnies too. Good luck :D

Thanks, I was asking because there are a couple of buns that I would love to rehome. Unfortunately they are both male and I already have 2 neutered males.......i would love to give them a home though.

Are your two neutered males bonded? Are the buns you like from a rescue? Quite a lot of rescues will help with bonding, so you can always ask what they think about bonding boys? I'm no expert, I've only bonded a boy-girl pair! If your current boys are each single, you could always adopt a girlie for each of them :)

My two male buns are bonded, one of them is a rescue bun.

I have 3 buns so far 2 males and 1 female, they all live together as house buns :)

The rabbits that I have my eye on are on here so i'm sure i would be able to get help with them.

I just dont want to rescue them only to have to seperate them or at the worst have to find new homes for them.

Back