• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Flower, My New Foster Bun!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Flower has only just recently come into the rescue. I collected her yesterday. She is a Harlequin coloured Lionhead......and she is SOOOOO sweet! A real cuddlebun, she has a lovely personality. She is very happy to allow you to groom her and do her nails etc.....though it is obvious that she hasn't had it done much in the past!:roll: I had a big grooming session with her .....did her nails, and de-matted her. Whilst I was de-matting, I was using my little grand-daughter's hair bands and clips to hold her mane out of the way whilst I worked around her neck......and she looked SOOOOO cute that I took some pics of her!!!:p :D

Flower
AFlower10.jpg

AFlower7.jpg

AFlower8.jpg

This is how Flower looks in her 'natural state'!!!!!

AFlower13.jpg

I MUCH prefer her natural state!!! I hope you didn't paint her nails! (My previous vet told me about some girl who had done that to her bunny...) :lol: She looks very sweet. Do you know how old she is?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope......NO nail polish!!!:lol: I did cut a SIZEABLE length OFF them, though!!!:roll:

I'm not sure how old she is.....maybe Caroline knows, I'll ask her when I talk to her later. She doesn't seem to be very old. She is SUCH a sweetheart, and will quite happily sit in your lap for AGES!:D :D

I think it will be in my best interest if she finds a new home relatively quickly........................:roll: :lol:

Back