• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please help!! moody bun :(

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
Wispa is so moody! She has been ignoring me since i got her which i expected but now every time i go near her she walks off and thumps her feet on the way.

how can i get her to like me!!!!:oops: :cry: :(

Last edited:
Aww poor you! What about tempting her with a couple of raisins. My boys will do anything for one, even let me stroke them!!:lol:

Have you tried just sitting near her to see if she comes over? You do need patience to gain their confidence in my experience.

i gave her a carrot and she liked that! she proper scoffed it down.

i'll buy some raisins tomorrow and give it a go. I new id have to be patient but its getting worse rather than better

it took a good 4 months before Alvin actually seemed to like me... and in the first month he used to beat me up when i cleaned his cage...... bribary works a bit but really its time.... rabbits deffo aint for the impatient as ive found... :lol: :lol: :lol:

well tonight she hasnt come out of her cage, the door has been open and when i went to give her a stroke and a treat she just backed away and tried to get really small.

if she's not hiding she's thumping at me. she was out all day until we put her in the crate to go out and hasnt come out since we got back. Do you think moving her crate may have unsettled her a little ?

possibly Alvin went crazy with his poops when we moved him to the other room....

i never see my ninja if its any consellation... he spends most of his time hiding under the sofa.... he keeps his head out just enough to keep an eye on what we are doing but really he prefers to lie in his little diy rabbit warren :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and they are good at punishing us for lockin em up... everytime i put Alvin for being a demon he puts his head under the vetbed and refuses to come out for ages.... i think they learn how to wrap us round thier little paws

P1010002.jpg

a pic of Alvins strop position...

give her time hun i promise she will start showing love when she chooses to come to you... may take a few months tho :( does sound like shes scared at the moment... shes just gotta suss your not gonna eat her... and its soooooooo worth the wait when shes finally trusts

I bribed Lexi with raisins....now she thinks me giving her a nose rub should be rewarded with a raisin :roll:

The thing is I thought the point of nose rubs was that she was meant to enjoy them and then I got bunny kisses :?

literally as i pressed post she jumped out and had a run around, we have a friend here though so she went back in. shes in and out but not so sulky lol

Back