• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you are spending too much time at the vets when...

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
... Your vet and her team send you a Christmas Card!!!! :shock: :lol:

It was a nice surprise! :D :D :D

card.jpg

card1.jpg

Gosh - we got one too from our vets - a bunny christmas card too!
And a letter of condolence for losing our dearest Poppy bun...

when i made an appointment for Taylor the other day the vet said on the phone "oh Michelle with the rabbits"!!!!!!!!Def spent too much time there:D

I'm known in my vets by the nurses as "the bunny girl" apprently :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

I called the other day and all I said was "I'd like to make an appointment please" and the receptionist said, "Miss Lloyd? Monty check up again is it?" I was like urrrhhh :shock: how did you know hehe :lol:

My vet Fiona is on my speed dial hehe:lol: . Once she took one of my guinea pigs homw with her she was so worried about him. We need more vets like that :D

My vets ace. The receptionist knows its "Biscuit Drewry" as soon as the car pulls up outside :lol:

We're giving our vet a christmas card this year with a photo of Biscuit on the front. He loves her ya see :lol:

:lol: the receptionist knows who i am when i ring up at my vets! "Ah Phoebe Halliwell's mummy Victoria,whats he done now or is it a checkup?" :lol:

One of the nurses at my vets called me for a chat and to tell me how one of the bunnies i had met the day before at the surgery was doing.... she also gets me sample bags of SS !!!

Back