• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lets not all fight over who gets this!!!!!!!!!

i am going to sell a tissue box as a hamster cage tomorrow. :shock: :? ridiculous. is like an old fruit box or something.

It looks disturbingly like a crate that you might ship bananas in... only smaller. o_o; If I tried to make Barney live in that, I seriously think he'd throw something at me...

perhaps we should politely email them and ask if they can fit in it? we'd like to come see them try and then lock them in it forever!!
Mind you they probably belong to the freaky circus of horrors and can actually fit in it! :shock:

Sorry to add something positive but if you had a shed and the buns had free access to this inside, it would make a good shelter as it doesn't have felt on the top for when they jump on it. You would just need to make a hole in the side and add legs and a ramp. I have just had a friend make one for my boys in their shed as it will keep them warmer. Here it is - I think it's great......

IMG_1212.jpg

Sorry the picture is a bit big, I've still not mastered photobucket!

Last edited:
Thank you! I only got it today, I am so pleased with it. I have got to treat the wood before it goes in their shed. Did you notice the little buns on the mesh? It was my friends husband who made the hutch and she added the toy buns, they are so cute but I think my boys would eat them! :lol:

Yes thats a pretty pathetic excuse for a hutch. It is obviously a converted "crate" or something.

Wilbur makes a good point if it was to just be used for a shelter say within a shed, my rabbits have something similar as a "bed" in their shed, (never shut in it though obviously) but lets face it, somebody would just buy that and stick a rabbit in it 24/7, 365. :(

Sorry to add something positive but if you had a shed and the buns had free access to this inside, it would make a good shelter as it doesn't have felt on the top for when they jump on it. You would just need to make a hole in the side and add legs and a ramp. I have just had a friend make one for my boys in their shed as it will keep them warmer. Here it is - I think it's great......

IMG_1212.jpg

Sorry the picture is a bit big, I've still not mastered photobucket!

that is so cute perfect for indoors or a shed

Thank everyone, I am really looking forward to putting it in their shed. Maybe it'll be a bit tidier then, they are so messy!:lol:

Back