• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FREE 7 Year Old Rex Buck 'Must Go ASAP-GUILDFORD- 2200hrs- Rescue Wont Now Take Place

not a very elborate advert is it?!...
I'm afaird I cant offer any help, I'm in a flat and boyfriend wont let me have anymore animals....

Well I certainly cant take her but could do part of a Bunny Run
I have emailed seller to try to get a bit more info'

Janex

I have space to take him but I am going in the complete oposite direction this weekend so there is no way I can pick him up.

I *could* take him, but I have already offered a home to the other old bun that Theo now has. I gather that he is in a very bad way though and it will be some time before he is well enough to go to a new home. And there is the transport issue as well ......... anyway, think I will leave it up to Jane to decide as she is the one who has emailed the seller.
Taz

yup surrey is drivable from me. if bun has a reasonable hutch and is an outdoors bun then could temporarily stay with me until new home found.i would happily foster.however i currently have no accommodation for a rabbit as am awaiting my big hutch for after xmas (being built by my dad so i can foster ) so i could not offer a forever home sadly but i could mayb help bridge the gap but has to have accommodation ready and be outdoors as inside is having renovations done.(garden is rabbit proof and i do have a run of sorts if needed).

Last edited:
If Cheryl can take him he could stay here as a stop-gap measure for a while if it helps with bunnyrun logistics. I'm about 15 mins from Stansted airport.

just checked route planner it says 36 mins from mine to guildford. any news yet jane what condition bun is in etc?

OK, I have had a reply but cant give details on a public Forum
Suffice to say this Bun needs to be helped * Now*

I am going to try to contact Donna tonight to see if ARC have any room

bunlover, I'll reply to your PM once I have spoken with Donna

Janex

Good luck Jane!, if Donna can't take him and a bunny run can be arranged I would help so that we could get him to Luciuslop in Wales, the offer is there.

Back