• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny runs / Where are you going at Christmas?

animus

Mama Doe
Last year we had a thread about where people will be going at Christmas, as a lot of people go to visit family and friends, we may be able to help with bunny runs or do home checks on the way :D

I'm going from Uttoxeter to Bradford on the 26th and coming back on the 28th, we'll be going on the M1 so can go anywhere along that stretch to help out, J24A to J42 :D

PM me if I can help anyone :D
Can anyone else help out?

Last edited:
We'll be going Barnsley to North London (Edmonton) in a couple of weeks time to drop off family xmas presents and we also do Barnsley to Halifax every week.

I'll be going from Norwich to Darlington on the 23rd or 24th and most likely coming back before New Year. I don't mind making small detours but will basically follow A47/A17/A1.

I'm also going to Colchester and back once a week until xmas if that helps anyone.

Travelling from Letchworth, Hertfordshire to Kingston-upon-Hull on the 27th Dec and returning to Letchworth, Hertfordshire on the 28th. Normally take the A1M but happy to swap to the M1 if that helps anyone.

Ta
x

I'm also doing the same Uttoxeter - Bradford and back run on Saturday if I can help anyone else :D

Last edited:
im doing Barrow-in-Furness in Cumbria to Reading in Berkshire on the 14th dec and then back again on the 6th january (ish) mainly down the M6 but also dabble in the M40

I *might* be heading Lancs way this weekend... Not quite to Bolton but not miles out either!

Can yo let me know if you are Tracie?

Its to get Samson & Bessie to Kayj's.....I guess she may be able to met you part way? She is offline but hopefully she will spot this when she comes back on.

Can yo let me know if you are Tracie?

Its to get Samson & Bessie to Kayj's.....I guess she may be able to met you part way? She is offline but hopefully she will spot this when she comes back on.

I'll let you know as soon as I know.. hopefully this evening. It was originally a definite trip to visit relatives this weekend, but then something came up that's made us think it might be better to leave it for a later date! I'll have a chat with the OH about it when I see him later and will get back to you as soon as I can.

EDIT: just spotted Nicola's post... not 100% sure but Warrington might actually be a little closer than where I could get them to

Last edited:
just checked my route and I'll be travelling along the M56 to get into Warrington. It goes along the South of Manchester and through or near Stockport I think.

So I'll be happy to get bun to there if someone can meet me. It'd be between 8.30-9am though this Saturday.

Last edited:
Back