• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Message From Geoffrey

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hello :wave:

Jane has told me that I now have lots of Cyber-friends. I am not altogether sure what 'Cyber-friends' are :? but Jane assures me that they all care about me. So I thought I'd just drop by to say 'Mornin' all' and I hope you have a good day :D :D

Lots of Love

Geoffrey xx

Picture1714.jpg

Aww I'm in love :love: :love:

Thanks Geoffrey - hope you have a good day too. Looks like you are enjoying a little cuddle with your toy.

Splodge & Scrumpie Jack said they'd love to groom your ears if only you lived closer!

Aww he is so adorable :D

Will he be living on his own Jane?

Yes, he is far to disabled to cope with the stress of bonding. He is in a pen with other Buns all around him. He is blind so cant see them but he can hear and smell them. Then he has me chattering away to him all day :lol: :lol:
I expect he often thinks 'gawd does she ever stop talking' !! :rolleyes:

Janex

Hello Geoffrey :wave: :wave:

Are you enjoying being spoilt rotten by your new Mummy??!!!

Hello, Geoffrey, what a gorgeous hunkybun you are :love:
You're so lucky to have found such a superstar mommy to take care of you :D

Hello there handsome man! :wave:

Sending you much luv, lots of cuddles and hopes for oodles of happiness!

You are one special bun! :love: :love:

Keep us posted Jane, he is such a star!

Jane he is just too gorgeous for words. I think I have fallen in love and Miss Caramel here has expressed a bit of an interest too... :lol:

:wave: Hello Geoffrey! You are such a special bunny and your mummy's right - your cyber-friends love you very much! :love:

AMETHYST

:wave: Hi geoffrey!
You are a very very handsome chap.
Look forward to hearing stories all about you.

Andrea
x

this bun has realy touched my heart.you only have look at that face n you melt.hes a stunner,disabled or not!!!!!xxx

Back