• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cole's Packed his Bags...

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
"As no one wants me tonight I packed my suitcases with all my essentials..
Colet-1.jpg

And I'm off to look for a home for myself..Auntie Jill says she's tried her best but no one seems to like the look of me ..so I'm leaving.....
not sure where I'll go.....and not sure how I'll get there as it looks a bit dark and cold outside......but I've made my mind up......
Coletr.jpg

Well I've sat here for quite a while and still not sure where I'll go....:(
..Auntie Jill...oh Auntie Jill...Can I go back in my nice warm hutch now..and give me a cuddle on the way...."

(if anyone can give Cole a home please pm me..or send Cole a note!:D )

Last edited:
Cole is beautiful and if I didnt have four..... bless his sweet little face, hope he finds a home soon :love:

This is so sad :cry: :cry: I'm sitting here in tears :( If you can perform gender reassignment (or convince Ant that another boy wouldn't be so bad!) then he could come to live with us. Such a lovely, handsome boy....
PLEASE somebody give him a home for Christmas.... x

im still on the search 4 a husbun 4 mums work bunny treacle, and weeve seen a guy we like but coles story would just sway me over to jills righ nopw if he did! (well as soon as we had the funds lol!!)

Ahh well you should have seen what i did last year for one of our long termers..
he posted his last will and testament!:shock: :lol:

I'm glad I didn't see THAT one......it probably would have finished me off!!!!!:shock: :cry: :lol:

Yes, I echo the others......if little Cole was okay with other buns, I would have sent for his bags by now!!!!!

Ahh well you should have seen what i did last year for one of our long termers..
he posted his last will and testament!:shock: :lol:

Yep and he is with me, a very handsome Sir Reuben :D He is snugged up with his wifeybun Maisie after eating his brekkie :D Jill I so wish I had room for a single house bun but I havent :cry:

Im sure someone will offer him a loving home after this post :D Come on guys Cole is ace !!!

I must point out that in the future Cole may bond again..but at the moment he still seems to remember the damage and hurt his brother did..strange as his brother re bonded easily:? ..
so for now he needs lots of human attention and he can't get as much as he should have here..
come on someone..it took him ages to unpack again last night.....

Ooohh - I also wish I had room for him. I also REALLY want to know how you managed to set up those photos WITHOUT him munching on the carrot, scattering the hay around him and chewing the bags ('Aunty Jill, I packed my bags to find a home but then had a 'rabbit moment' and totally destroyed everything in them')... this suggests to me that not only does he LOOK like a real cutie, he BEHAVES like one too....

Ooohh - I also wish I had room for him. I also REALLY want to know how you managed to set up those photos WITHOUT him munching on the carrot, scattering the hay around him and chewing the bags ('Aunty Jill, I packed my bags to find a home but then had a 'rabbit moment' and totally destroyed everything in them')... this suggests to me that not only does he LOOK like a real cutie, he BEHAVES like one too....

Ah well Honeybunnies are well behaved..(and maybe that was the 3rd time I'd tried!!:lol:)

i want him :(:( boo hoo!!
i always want the bunnies who sumhow manage 2 get the computer and write about themselves!!pulls on my heartstrings

awww bless him ...
we rehomed Millie as a single housebun and Alvin is going at the weekend ....
if we get any more single housebun enquiries i ll point them in Coles direction ;)

Back