• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spotty..(for auntie Estelle!)

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Spotty
Spotty.jpg

She was an "urgent" bun who Estelle kindly took in and fostered for me..She was speyed today and is ok:D
This pic was taken just before she went to the vets...
She will be looking for a new home very soon

what a lovely picture. I'm glad to hear her op went well. She's a lovely bunny who was living in a tiny hutch with a guinea pig and was nearly starved when she was rescued. I hope to see her bonded with a lovely husbun in the near future. She deserves to be spoilt and loved now.

Aww bless her heart shes gorgeous!! She looks very comfy too!:D Fab the spey went well. Am sure she'll get snapped up very soon xxx

She is an absolute STUNNER!!!!!:D :D So glad that her spay went well......sending vibes for a speedy recovery!!! xxx:D

All being well we're meeting Spotty on Sunday and subject to Ant and Hoops wanting to be friends with her, she'll be coming to live with us as a house bunny :D (but will probably have a name change!! :lol:)
Looking forward to giving this gorgeous girl the TLC she deserves :) x

Back